Once you have created an invoice, you can send them right through Artwork Archive.
There are three ways to send Invoices in Artwork Archive. You send them directly through Artwork Archive to a client's email address, you can copy the URL of the invoice into an email or other text communication, or you can generate a PDF (PDF's do not have PayPal integration capabilities).
Sending an invoice directly from Artwork Archive.
- Simply go to Invoices on the"Send Invoice" from the invoice.
2. Select a recipient from your contact list or add an email.
3. Add a customized message thanking your buyer.
4. Check if you want a copy of the invoice sent to your inbox as well for documentation purposes.
5. Hit "Send".
You can also send a PDF Invoice. However, PDF invoices do not include PayPal buttons.
How to send a PDF Invoice
There might be times where you want to send a PDF invoice or generate an invoice to be printed out. You can do this through the PDF invoice option. Remember, PDF's do not have PayPal integration capabilities.
- Click "Send Invoice" at the top of your invoice.
- Select "Generate Invoice PDF"
- Your PDF Invoice will show up in your Reports section
- Click the down arrow next to the name of the Invoice to send it.
In the Sharing Report pop-up, click on the box next to Contacts to select a Contact previously created in Artwork Archive from the drop-down menu. You may send the Report to more than one person by continuing to click on the box and selecting a Contact from the drop-down menu.
Need to make edits to the invoice after you've hit send?
If you need to edit the payment amounts, due dates, or anything else after you've already sent an online invoice, you can edit the invoice and it will be automatically updated for the client.
For PDF invoices, you will need to regenerate and resend that invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: PayPal Processing is a Premium Feature and not available on Artist Apprentice or Collector Starter accounts. You can upgrade your account at any time by going to "Account" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen—or by clicking here.
Have more questions? You can always send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon at the bottom right-hand corner of any Artwork Archive page. Our team is happy to help!