You can assign artwork in bulk to a new Location by navigating to your main Pieces Page and following the short steps below.
1. Click Bulk Actions on the top menu > Assign to Location
2. Choose the Location in which you would like to move the pieces.
*If this is a new Location, you will have to first create a Location record in order to assign pieces.
3. If known, insert a Start and End date for when the pieces will be or were historically at this Location. When set, these dates will be reflected on each piece's Location History. If an end date is set, the pieces will be returned to your main inventory on that date.
4. If this is where the pieces are currently located, be sure to check the "Current Location?" box. This will indicate on each piece record that it is currently located here. If this is not the current location of the piece, uncheck this box.
5. Choose which pieces you would like to move from the left-hand side of the piece picker.
*You can select Filter to narrow down your inventory to choose from a specific Location, Collection, Medium, etc.
6. Click Move and then Assign at the bottom of the page.
*If you checked Current Location, your pieces will now be moved to this new Location and this will be reflected in each piece's Location History.
(If you were adding historical Location data, this will also be reflected in each piece's Location History on the individual Piece Record as well as in the Location's history)
*You can also assign pieces in bulk from within a Location Record using Manage Inventory. Learn more about that process here.